Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dawn Mercedes & Dorcas are Simply Tweet!!! ♥

Are you ready for the 4th of July weekend?  Be sure to treat your hostess to a little hostess gift. Boxes of sparklers will light up the BBQ!  






Here I used Simply Red, Simply, White, and Simply Blue ribbons on the gift tag.

But, this patriotic color combo is great for other events...on other days.



Add a bit of kraft to the mix and you have a sweet card for a friend.  Stock up today on Lovebug Creations' Star Spangled Ribbon Collection today!

Hope your day is simply tweet too!
Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up
 
 
And now for Dorcas' Project!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!!!

I don't know about you, but sometimes I find it hard to remember the good things in life. I made this cute little owl card using Sugar Plum rumple ribbon. I hope it brings a smile to your face.


Please swing by my blog! I'd love to see some new faces! :)
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects! What a variety!

sally said...

Stopping by from the Celebrate Freedom Blog Hop! Love the cards!