Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ellen's A Beautiful Springtime Star ♥

It's springtime and the sky is bright with brilliant stars and colors just seem to pop.

It is my favorite time of year is when there's a light green haze of budding trees on the horizon.
In celebration, I made this 3-D "My Creations Star" from Close To My Heart covered with my favorite Rumple Ribbon colors.
 
 
I also made this simple, all-purpose card made in light, Spring colors.

Swing by the CardMonkey's blog today for more of the card details.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love both the projects!!!! That star is so colorful - you must have used every color of rumple ribbon....

Debra Lovell said...

The star is so bright and awesome! Love the colors!! "Happy Spring"

Anonymous said...

Ellen, I love your card with the fresh colors! It looks like a yummy quilt!