Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers Blog Hop



Welcome to the "April Showers Bring May Flowers" Blog Hop! 

We're so happy you could join us today! 

You should have arrived from Vanessa.  If you happened by my blog or are joining me from your dashboard, head over to Miranda's blog to start at the beginning.  We don't want you to miss any of the fun!

Should you get lost along the way, here is the entire line up: 


We will be showcasing spring-like projects or projects with a rain or flower theme! In addition to seeing a lot of awesome creations, there is some blog candy available too.  Miranda will be giving away a gift card from either Michael's or JoAnn's (winner's choice).  To be eligible for the blog candy, you are required to visit each stop in the hop and leave a comment!  The winner will be announced Wednesday, April 24th on Miranda's blog!

My project is a little door knob hanging with the intent of cheering up someone who needs an extra boost.  I'm betting you all know somebody who could use a bit of tender care.  I used a paper piecing from PPbN and fussy cut this little "Mary Poppins" character; then I fussy cut some colorful paper for her umbrella, her hat, scarf, and purse to give a bit of old-fashioned color.  My Star Dust gel pen came out for some fine detailing here and there. plus a few Stickles.  


The sentiment is computer-generated.  I punched a hole at the top of the umbrella and used our LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon for the door-knob tie and an extra bow at the base of her paw.

Until the sun comes out
Again for you
My umbrella is
Big enough for two.......

LoveBug Creations Blog Candy Alert for USA Residents
Here's a chance for a sample of LBC Rumple Ribbon; you can check out our online store Here
1. Become a follower; if you are already, make sure to tell me
2. Leave me a love note with contact info
3. I'll post the winner on Monday - easy peasy!!

Hope you have a great day and remember, no matter how you piece your paper and rumple your ribbon, have fun with it.........cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug


Your next hop spot is  Claire



Photobucket

27 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww....Love your sweet lil door decorator, Mom!!! She's super cute!! And I do believe I recognize that door ;)

XOXO
Kim

A Whittle Bit Crafty said...

There's some days I wish I had this to hang on my door! :) Super cute.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Pamela, your door hanger is so cute!

D- said...

What an adorable door hanging. TFS.
D-
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Very cute door hanger!

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com
http://whodatscrapper.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute Claire!!!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

K8 said...

So amazing, love every little detail on it!!

Unknown said...

I really think it's adorable. Love that sentiment.



Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Unknown said...

So cute! Been a follower since the Dr Suess Hop =)

Angela
crazy3monkeys@gmail.com

Claire Spielman said...

Hi, o.k. I'm pinning the sentiment for sure!! What a sweet idea for someone. Already a long time follower.
Wonderful fun to be in the hop with you!!
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
scrapmyway@gmail.com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a cute door hanger!! And I am your newest follower! Enjoying this blog hop becasue I am finding fun blogs like yours!!
jordanbev5 at yahoo.com

Sharla said...

What a great idea, love the door hanger and sweet sentiment! I"m a new follower, and am loving the inspiration.

sharlarichards @ yahoo.com

Charlotte said...

Hi Pam,
What an adorable door hanger! The colors are wonderful and your sentiment is as sweet as ever. I am a follower of your blog.
Charlotte

Kim said...

Very unique. I like it.

Sue D said...

Very cute and cheery.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Vicki said...

Your little bear is adorable. I'm already a follower.

Patti Ross said...

Pam, you always have the BEST projects...such an honor to be hopping with you again...I have missed you! I absolutely love this idea and have my fingers crossed that I win your blog candy, I've been meaning to order some of your amazing ribbon!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
jprossfam@gmail.com

Linda Therrien said...

wow - what a cute cute door hanger!!!

Linda
therrien_linda@yahoo.com

Mary Ann said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, what a fun door hanger! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

What a sweet door hanger. Like that you made it shaped.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Unknown said...

Love the hanger, particularly the sentiment!

Stephanie Eaken said...

LOve your door hanger Mama bug!!

Jean Bullock said...

How pretty. Great paper choices and awesome coloring.

Pam said...

That little door hanger is so sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Isn't this just the cutest ever! Love that doorkob -cute bear!

Miranda said...

Your bear is adorable! Love the sentiment! Thanks so much for hopping with me. I apologize for the lateness of the bloggie love, life sometimes gets in the way of all my fun!
Miranda ;-)