Monday, April 22, 2013

Dawn Rene's Beautiful Tea Lights & A Winner!!! ♥

 
Happy Monday! Dawn Rene here to share with you my Lovebug Creations project for the week. I created three decorative tea light candle holders. For each one, I stamped on white tissue paper with two different stamps and colors. I decoupaged layers of the handmade patterned tissue paper to the glass and covered it with a thin matte sealer. Then I decorated each one with coordinating rumpled ribbons, of course! I used the colors - Ballet Slipper, Sunflower, and "On The Edge" Ocean View - which you can buy here. Have a great week!



 
AND
 
Mama Lovebug was in a hop this weekend and here is the winner:
#17 - Patti
 
Congrats Patti! Mama will get with you to get your shipping info for your prize
:)
 
Bug hugs,
Kimi
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful tea lights and our LBC Rumple Ribbon goes so nicely with your "enlightening" project........cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your tea light holders are gorgeous!