Sunday, September 9, 2012

Action Wobbles Challenge - Sweet Treats

Who doesn't love a sweet treat, especially if it's made with love for someone's birthday?  With that in mind, I made a Happy Birthday card for someone in my crafting life (shhh - her birthday is coming up very soon!! and she also entered the challenge!!).  I decided to enter this in the Action Wobbles challenge this week.  The theme of the challenge is using a treat on a project and, of course, using a delightful and very addicting Action Wobble.


This card was made with a celebration girl -  lovely image (got the stamp from Archivers), a birthday paper from my paper stash from K and Company, two sentiments which I gold-embossed along with the ice cream cake (added a few Stickles too), a Spellbinder's scalloped die, some rose-colored ribbon, and two punches - flower and ticket to add interest.  The girl was also colored with SU markers.  The final touch was the Action Wobble for the ice cream cake.

These are pictures of the pocket card base and insert.



This final photo is showing proof of using an Action Wobble - I'll get the hang of taking a picture of this with more practice!!

http://challenges.action-wobbles.com/ is the place to find more ideas on how to incorporate the wobbles into your crafting and have some fun with the challenges provided.

Thanks for stopping by - cyberhugs..........Mama LoveBug!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute!! You sure do a great job with your cutting!

Kim :)

Paper Craft Island said...

Such a beautiful, fun, sweet card and I'm sure the birthday girl is gonna love it!!! :)

xoxo
Kim

Tanya said...

How sweet!! I love that you added a wobble to this!! Great job!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Dee Burns said...

Such a super cute and super sweet card. Love the image. I saw them at Archiver's recently and now I have to go back and get them...love them. Thanks for the inspiration.
I'm now a follower.

Have a great week!
Dee B

Dee Burns said...

I had to come back and let you know that I'm already a follower.

Dee B

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so super adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hope you’ll join us again this week :O)

Jenny – Action Wobble DT