Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nuts about You~ PPbN DT Offering

Hello everyone! It's Thursday so I'm back with another fun fall card inspired by Nikki's "Fall Character's" Pattern! I'm so in love with this set! Every "character" is just adorable!!! So here's my card...
 
I used an embossing folder on his little "top" part to make him look more realistic! I love it!! Paired this little nut with some DCWV paper from "The Ultimate" stack and a sentiment from PBD! I used the "printable critter eyes" that Nikki has as well and the smile is PK! Buttons are from SU!
 
I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you to check out Nikki's adorable and reasonably priced patterns!!!
 
Happy Fall Y'all!!
 
Bug Hugs,
Kimi
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

LOL..This is Super Duper Cute!and YES! adorable too!!TFS
Migdalia

Pamela Lash said...

I love the embossing on the image and your color choices were wonderful!! xoxox......Mom