Thursday, September 20, 2012

Falling 4 you ~ PPbN DT Offering

Happy Thursday, Everyone!! Today I want to share with you another card I've made using the "Fall Characters" set from Paper Piecings by Nikki! I love this set!! Well...I love all Nikki's sets...They are all so stinkin' adorable! IF you haven't checked her out yet you really should! Awesome patterns for just about any project you want to make and such reasonable prices!!
 
I used some awesome DCWV pattern papers! SU! Cardstock, the Leaf & eyes from PPbN. I punched some McGill Leaves and used my crimper to give them a little something extra! The sentiment I computer generated!
 
I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you to make something with Nikki's awesome files!!!
 
Bug Hugs,
Kimi

 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Nana said...

Aw this is too sweet. Love those eyes.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Pamela Lash said...

What a darling card! Love the crimper idea! Love......Mom