Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Offering - Happy Birthday

Hello, Crafties! Tomorrow our daughter, Andrea, will be celebrating her birthday.  PPbN released a new pattern collection called Date Night and I envisioned an anniversary card in the making, BUT when I fussy cut the images I thought, why not create a birthday card for this offering.  Andrea loves movies! The bears and the accessories were so cute - popcorn box and coke - the perfect pair (although I'm a Pepsi person), but you get the idea.  You can find this pattern and many other goodies at the online store http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/

Here is the result of my efforts:


Also here are two bookmarks made with same collection characters.



Remember no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it.........cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Paper Craft Island said...

Love this card Mom and I'm sure Andi will get a chuckle out of it too! :) Great job!!!!

♥ Kim