Wednesday, February 18, 2015

1 Mini & 1 Not-So-Mini

Albums that is!
 Hey Lovebugs! Pick up your jaw! It's Kimi (yes again!) 2 times in less than a week! Who knew such a thing could happen? ;)
 
Today I am here to share with you the albums I made for my dear friend Zeni! I started both albums well over a year ago and yes it's taken me this long to finish them! Strange as I used to do an album in a few days.
These were both inspired by her European vacation. I figured she could use them to hold the oodles of photos she took!

I used the following products to make these:
 Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon/Mama's Mesh in multiple colors
Colorbok Antique Paperie Papers & Embellies
Pearls/lace from stash
Kraft Cardstock from Recollections
Lots of Redline Tape & Dimensionals
Prima flowers
Tim Holtz Stamps
3 gypsies Stamps
Charms from stash
Envelopes from stash
 
Below is the video for the Mini Album
(This one was made using a tutorial on youtube but I can not for the life of me remember who it was that did it! If you know or it was you PLEASE let me know so I can give credit!!!)

and next up is the Not-So-Mini
This albums construction is an Envelope album with the Stack the Deck binding by Laura Denison (FollowThePaperTrail)
 
I hope you enjoy these Minis and they inspire you to create one for yourself!!!
 
Have a great day lovies!!!
Big Bug Hugs,
Kimi
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty and a great keepsake. :)

Tanya said...

Omg!! Love love them both and I'm sure she will as well!! Great job toots!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

These are awesome! It's so good to see you crafting!!! : )

Pamela Lash said...

Wowser - awesome and I know she will love this!!
xoxox - Mom