Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valen-Wines Day ♥

Happy Valentines Day my lovebugs!!!
 
Hi everyone! Long time no see! It's Kimi (ok...pick yourselves up off the floor!) I know it's been ages since I've posted anything but that's going to change! I can't promise a daily post or heck even a weekly...But I will be posting more this year!
 
I have sort of ventured away from papercrafts here lately and decided since I made a few valentine projects I would share them today! I discovered vinyl recently and my oh my am I in love! My first vinyl projects were back at Christmas time. I made some ornaments for the kids teachers and some wine glasses for my sister!
 
Mama Lovebug saw the glasses and asked if I could make some for the ladies she works with for Valentine's Day. So without further ado here they are:
 
Ok not the best picture but you get the idea! I made them using vinyl (651) and my Silhouette Cameo! If you are new to the Cameo or like me and basically clueless on all the amazing things you can do with it then you need to check out this amazing tutorial blog: Silhouette School Melissa always has the best and easiest to follow tutorials! In fact I used SEVERAL of them to create these wine glasses! And had a great time doing it!
 
Next up I needed to make something for my little ones teachers. I figured hey why not a wine glass? So here are the ones I made for them:
and as you can see I added some kisses from the kiddos :)
 
Now for the kids classmates I always make up a little treat bag. I always add candy and a pencil and this time I found some really cute notepads. I stuck them on the front of each bag and added each childs name in vinyl! True labor of love because making 40 of them took some time! For the kids with the letter "i" in their name I changed the dot to a heart... Same with the kids that had a letter "o". That said when I made my sons (Diego) I was in a hurry. His was my first one and I just wanted to test for size and if it would work! Here they are:
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects and come back to see what else I'm up to! Fingers crossed in the next couple days I will have 2 BIG projects to share ;)
 
Big long overdue Bug Hugs,
Kimi
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Wow I love the pics and the projects - so professional looking and I know the recipients love, love these treats!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!!

Tanya said...

Great job toots! So glad to see you crafting!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful! Great job!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*