Saturday, February 7, 2015

Science Rocks Blog Hop

Welcome to the
 Science Rocks Blog Hop 


Come pour and stir, boil and test!
Being a scientist is the best!
 We are so happy you decided to join us for this geeky yet super smart blog hop where we will explore all kinds of Science related projects. You should have arrived from Alicia
If you wish to start at the beginning, Connie Can Crop is the first stop on the Science Rocks blog hop.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented crafters who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an amazing sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
  
They will be giving one lucky winner a gift certificate to spend on their super cute digital artwork and digital stamps.
Please visit them online at
and
on facebook at

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish this hop and leave your comments.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave your blog love along the way!
We have your formula for fun!
Ready to have an Explosive time?
  
He's as good as gold!! It occurred to me that my grandson has been doing some science-engineering activities for a Cub Scout event and I decided to make him a shadow box to hang up in his room; there's a magnet on the back.  I found some cute elements at the Cameo store and set out to craft the present.  Since he's a macho-man, I didn't use frilly, girly things for the outside of the hand made frame; I used some cute pop sickles!


Here are picture parts of my project:






Here is my completed project!




This is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:

11. Holli- http://www.sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/

And there you have it.  Now I'll send you off to see what Haidee's created.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Haidee said...

Pretty fantastic project ... so creative. TFS great being in hop with you.

CADC Blog said...

Your grandson will love it.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very cute!

Melinda Beltran said...

What a fun, colorful and super cool shadow box! I am sure you're grandson will love it! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
-Melin
My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

Cathie w said...

adorable....

Lovebug Creations said...

Great job Mom! I love this! Not girly at all! Good as gold... Hehehe

BlueCrayons said...

o0o i love this. them pop cicles are cute. he is going to enjoy putting this on display.

Unknown said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! WOW!!! I love love love!!!! Great job!

Salnclts said...

I love the twine and the popsicles on the sides!

Karen Sue said...

What a wonderful project and gift for your grandson, so creative,

Creations By Creativevon said...

this is very nice great idea!

SiskiyouSue said...

Great project, perfect for a boy.

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a wonderful shadow box! He will love it!!

Georgiana said...

I love Science too!

magicangie said...

That is so much fun!

Sandy Hentzel said...

This is a super idea, just adorable.
Hugs,
Sandy

Connie Can Crop said...

Oh boy!! So cool!! I love everything about this box. Thanks for hopping with me! Scrappy hugs, Connie

Sunflower Holli said...

Your project is wonderul!