Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter Fun with Dawn Mercedes, Connie & Christine ♥

Happy Hump Day!!!
Dawn Mercedes, Connie & Christine all have
super projects to share with you today!
So sit back and be inspired!!! ♥

Dawn Mercedes


It's time to get down to the business of writing Santa!


But do it in style!
For more information, jingle on over to my blog!


Snowflake brads and jewel bling strips add elegant details to this home decor project!
It looks great among the Simple Red and William Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations.
 
Hello fellow lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop here with a new layout to share!!
 
I am finally getting caught up on my layouts for 2010.
Here is one for Christmas featuring fabulous Rumple Ribbon in Simply White.
 
 
I used the Rumple Ribbon as a border around the middle two photos to help offset them from the red background and added some red brads poked right through the ribbon for some added fun.
 
 
  I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this cross and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!!

Christine
It's Wearable Wednesday over on the Scarlet Calliope Blog!  My fascination with top hats continues with a whimsical adaptation of swans in winter.


Come over to see this creation and let me know what you think!

xo,

Christine Barker

****Don't forget our 1 year store opening anniversary is tomorrow!!! You won't want to miss what we've got planned!!! ***
Photobucket

No comments: