Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Monday w/ Katie, Stephanie & Kathy!!! ♥

Happy Monday, Every-Buggy!!!
LBC would like to take a second to thank
all the men & women who have fought
for our freedom!
Thank you, Veterans!
 
Now onto the inspiration!
Katie, Stephanie and Kathy have some gorgeous projects
so sit on back and enjoy!!!
 
Happy Monday!!
Remember that invite a made a few weeks ago for a tea party?  Well, they liked the invites so much they asked me to make some favors and thank you notes.  So I was off to my crafting table, starting with some Lovebug Product first, of course!!
I made a little package for the tea bag and wrapped it up with Momma's Mesh and other sweet treats. 
Stop on over to the blog if you would like a closer look and details on how I assembled.
 
Hi Lovebug friends!
It's another Monday (man, they sure do come quickly)! As difficult as they can be, they are exciting too. I get to share my Mama's Mesh projects with you!!
Today I have a Christmas tag to share. I am trying to get ahead of the curve this year and have been making Christmas crafts here & there so that, hopefully, I am not in a tight pinch close to the big day!

Here I covered the chipboard hexagon with Mama's Mesh in a burgundy color. It is from the Merry Mesh collection. I also added some rumple ribbon to my tag in Christmas Grunge. Love it!
You can see more about this project on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share with you today!
 
Happy Monday LoveBug Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am excited to be able to share with you a special card that I made for a special friend's birthday. 

 
Stop by my blog for all the details.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Mama's Mesh is looking great on all your projects - such super ways of showcasing this.........cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awesome projects once again! :)