Friday, November 15, 2013

Autumn Projects w/ Dorcas, Stacey & Dawn Rene ♥

Happy Friday, Every-Buggy!!!
Lots of inspiration for you today
from Dorcas, Stacey & Dawn Rene!!!
So grab your favorite drink and enjoy the
amazing projects we have lined up for you!!!
Make sure to leave them all some love!!!
 
Hi friends,

I have been thinking about neat ways to create place cards for Thanksgiving and I thought this would be a good idea.  I used chalk marker and Simply White Rumple Ribbon.  Super easy!!
 
Hi there!
here to show you my project for this week.

I decided to make a little cornucopia to hold some candy in.

I added some Beary Brown Rumple Ribbon to the top along with a bow.
I love how rich the Beary Brown Rumple Ribbon is!

You can read more about my project on my blog

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day! 
 
Happy Friday! Dawn Rene here to share a card I made with the new Merry Mesh.

I didn't use any ink, distressing, paints, or stamps - just paper! It was a challenge for me, but my fellow Lovebug Creations creative team members have inspired me to do some cutting :-) The shapes and words where cut with CTMH Cricut Cartridges - Art Philosophy and Artbooking. I finished the card off with Sunflower rumpled ribbon!

LBC Hello Card - Designs By Dawn Rene
Supplies
Ribbon: Lovebug Creations' Merry Mesh, Sunflower
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle - Feels Like Home, CTMH Cream Cardstock
Tools: CTMH Cricut Cartridges - Artbooking and Art Philosophy



 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

What beautiful autumn ideas - such diversity and creativity........cyberhugs......Mama LoveBug

Dawn Carlyle said...

I always love seeing everyone's creative projects!!!!