Welcome to Harvesting Memories Blog Hop! Hopefully you harvested a delightful project from Sandy, but if you accidentally stumbled here, you might wish to start with our blog hostess, Lisa
Next week as we prepare to enjoy the traditional turkey feast or a non-traditional meal like spaghetti and meatballs (yes we did that one year), we should all ponder the blessings and joy we have in our everyday lives.
I am thankful for wonderful parents, a devoted husband, delightful daughters, and of course, our magnificent seven grandchildren. I am grateful for a full-filling 38 years as an educator and my engaging “retirement” job working with my other passion – genealogy! I am blessed to be a part of LoveBug Creations while designing projects for all the super craftie pals I’ve met along this journey! If you've a mind to celebrate our one-year store anniversary slip over HERE
Harvesting Memories Line-Up
2. Sandy~ http://aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
3. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/ HERE
4. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com NEXT
5. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
8. Daphne ~ http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
9. Robin Lane ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
10. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
12. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
Here I used LoveBug Creations Simply Sheer to add a bit of sass to my turkey double-sided table decor and lots of Stickles.
I fashioned LoveBug Creations Mama's Mesh on the pilgrim hat of the lollipop and a swatch of matching Mama's Mesh tied for the table card plus a sunflower sticker and colorful gobble stickers - orange checkerboard paper from my paper stash plus kraft paper for the base of the table decor - if you want to write or computer-generate a name for each guest, this could be a decorative name plate as well (or a take home bookmark).
And of course I made several Thanksgiving cards for the occasion as well - stamps, leaf and flower punches, patterned paper for criss-cross style card, LBC Simply Sheer Ribbon, and lots of love:
Next on the parade of harvesting memories is my dear CT pal, Connie