Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fun with Katie, Stephanie & Kathy ♥

Happy Friday!!!!
Grab a drink and be prepared to be inspired!!!
 
First up is Katie
A couple of my girl friends had birthdays this week and we threw a HUGE party to celebrate!  We all came together over book club and I am so happy to know these ladies.  I wanted to make something special to really capture the last year we had together, all the dinners, drinks, books and laughs.
So, I decided an exploding box mini would be just the way to do that.
Of course, my new favorite ribbon was the star!!
On the lid here, I used Chevron Junkie behind my paper flowers.  The blue and yellow matched this My Mind's Eye paper collection perfectly.
Inside, I really liked that the rumple ribbon didn't add too much volume because that is so important in this kind of mini.  I tied a little piece of Simple White in a twine bow.  It added a nice texture and feminine look I think.
I am just loving being a part of this Creative Team - please take a minute and see some of what others are also working on!!  Come on over to my blog for the video Crafty Khandy
 
Hey y'all!
September is a crazy busy month in our house for birthdays! My 2 nieces & my sister, plus countless friends, all have September birthdays. So it should be no shock that I made another birthday card today!! This one is for my sister who celebrated her special day yesterday:



 (And no, she's not 31 but I'm sure she wishes she was!) I used Lovebug Creations' rumple ribbon in Pink Clouds here.
You can read more about this card on my blog.
Have a fantabulous day everyone!!
 
Happy Friday the 13th Lovebug Friends!
 
I'm not a huge fan of scary movies, but because it's Friday the 13th, I thought I'd share this Jason card with you.
 
 
Supplies:
Jason is a svg from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
sentiment is from Jaded Blossom "Too Cute to Spook" stamp set
and the Rumple Ribbon is "Crazy Coral"
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hope you had a great time on our blog today! Don't forget to leave some love and visit the designers blogs by clicking their names!!!
 
Bug hugs,
Kimi & Pamela
Photobucket