Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dorcas, Stacey and Dawn Rene- Oh my!!!! ♥

 
Welcome to Wednesday!
We have 3 awesome CT projects to share with you today!!!
Get ready to be inspired!!!
 
Hi friends,

Lovebug Creations will be listing some beautiful Mama's Mesh colors soon. I made this card for my BFF, Marisol, using it and I love how it turned out.

Enjoy!
 
 
Hi everyone!
I hope your Wednesday is off to a great start!
Stacey here to show you a fun little 
home decor item that I made using some 


For more info on my project, you can check out my blog
 
Hello! I am going to a baby shower and everyone was asked to bring an assigned letter of the alphabet decorated for the the baby's room. I got the letter "S" and the theme of the baby's room is pooh bear.

So I created this yellow and green letter and topped it off with a beautiful bow made with Sunflower rumpled ribbon from Lovebug Creations. 

Wooden Letter S
SUPPLIES
Lovebug Creations - Sunflower Rumpled Ribbon
Poop Bear Patterned Papers and Stickers - My Stash
Wooden Letter S - Michaels
Distressed Paints - Tim Holtz
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
CTMH Cardstock
CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Thread
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card and that home decor - that plaque would look great in my dining room!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awesome!! I love that card and that letter S is so adorable!