Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday's New Posters ~ Stacey, Dawn Rene, & Dorcas ♥

Happy Hump Day!
Wow this week is flying!!!
Well today we bring 1 new CT Member
and 2 returning CT Members to inspire you!

First off everyone let's welcome Stacey to our team!!!
Her project's up first!
I hope you enjoy everything you see here today!!
 
Happy Wednesday!

Stacey here to show you a little card and gift box
 that I made for my son's girlfriend for her birthday.

I used some of that gorgeous Simply White Rumple Ribbon 


You can read more about my project on my blog

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
 
Next up is Dawn Rene
Hello! Dawn Rene with you today to share a project I made with Lovebug Creations Simply Black rumpled ribbon and Tim Holtz's new Eclectic Elements fabric line. 


It was super easy to make and I love the finished product. Stop by my blog for more details!
Lamp Top
SUPPLIES
Simply Black - Just the Basics Collection
Tim Holtz Eclectric Elements Fabric
Ikea Lamp
 
And last but not least...Dorcas!!!
 
Hi everyone!!
Today I made a festive Holiday Card using "Charles" Rumple Ribbon
It can be found in the "Oh Cecilia-Family Ties" Collection!!
Check my blog for more info!!!
 
And there you have it!
Our NEW Wednesday Designers!!!
Check back Friday to meet the last 2 NEW designers
and don't forget Saturday Sept 7 is our
"Something Wicked This Way Comes"
Blog Hop!
Hope to see you then!!!
Bug hugs,
Kimi & Pamela
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Such wonderful variety of projects to showcase our Rumple Ribbons - dainty and dynamite, Stacey; intriguing lamp uniqueness, Dawn Rene; love the vintage feel of the Christmas card, Dorcas!
Cyberhugs...........Mama LoveBug

Kathy said...

What a great variety of ways to use the ribbons! Great projects everyone!