Friday, September 27, 2013

Stephanie, Katie and Kathy WOW us ♥

Good Morning, Every-Buggy!!!
Happy Friday!!!
3 amazingly talented ladies taking over the blog today!!!!
So sit back and enjoy the projects!
Don't forget to leave them all some love!! ♥
 
 
Hey friends! I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Fall day in your neck of the woods. It's absolutely gorgeous here!
Today I have (another) birthday card to share. This one was created for my niece who will be 17 on Monday! It was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.
 I used Simply White rumple ribbon to tie together the "candles". You can see more about this card on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share with you today!
   
I made a super girly card topped off by the beautiful Butter Cream Rumple Ribbon.  I was going for that Pretty Vintage look and Lovebug ribbons really fit that mold.

I cut the DCWV paper for this card to really highlight the paper.  I then distressed and crumpled and layered on pretty embellies.  If you would like some more details on this card, please check my blog for details.
 
Happy Friday Lovebug Friends!

Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I'd like to share with you my project for the new challenge that is going on in the Lovebug Lounge.
 
I made a 3D Cauldron filled with treats, and used a little "Halloween Grunge" Rumple Ribbon on it.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Love the cards - love the cauldron - super ideas, ladies!!
Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous projects!