Monday, March 21, 2011

We have a WINNER!!!

First of all we would like to thank all of you who hopped by during the "Lucky Charm" blog hop!! We had a great time making our projects and all your sweet comments did not go unnoticed! So thank you!!!

And now for our winner!!! We used random.org to pick our lucky winner and that is:

#29 - Becky Dunham who said Great cards ladies! I love that spinner card Kimi - maybe I will have to try one of those, they seem a bit intimidating. That quote is perfect :) I am a long time follower of your lovely blog!
Becky we will get in touch with you to get your mailing information!!! And the spinner cards look more difficult then they are! Go check out Michelle's video from our "Lucky Charm Blog Hop" post for the link! She breaks it down wonderfully!!! :)

                                                                      ~Kimi
Photobucket



2 comments:

Tanya said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Yay me :) I am so psyched! Thanks Kimi. Off to send my info!