Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Treats for Easter!

Hi everyone! Kimi here! I know it's a ways til Easter but we've got a craft show coming up (March 19) and we are starting to get things ready! So we thought what's better for Easter then candy? And you have to have something to put candy in, right? So I made these cute little treat bags! Each one is a little different then the next! Here are the first 4!

And here are the next 4!

You can see close ups of each one on our business page by clicking here!

While I was making these I realized I did not have any easter grass. So I ended up cutting a bunch of matching paper into strips, crimping them and accordian folding them. Well I didn't like how that looked so my hubby (clever man that he is) found one of the kids toys and told me to wrap it around that....viola....Curlie-q's! Loved the way this looked so I re-did them all! Thank you hubby! :) Now as of right now there is no candy in them but that's going to change before the show!
Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think of these cute little Easter Treat bags!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

These are soooo cute! Did you use a cricut cartridge to make these? This pattern is so versatile - could be used for any occasion :) Love your hubby's idea! Usually I clean out my paper shredder and then shred pretty paper for "Easter grass".

Pamela Lash said...

Good man, that Luke! He saved the day - very cute treat bags, Kim! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

very cute!!! I love the new blog look too!

*~*Laura*~* said...

These are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Love them!

Mary said...

These are soooo cute! I'm always looking for new surprises to send to the grandkids. Great job!!

~ Creating a Crafty Life ~ said...

The bags are so cute!!! Love how you made your own easter grass!

~Stacey~

CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com
CreatingACraftyLife at gmail dot com

Jamie M. said...

I think they are very cute. Good luck. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Too cute!! Great job!!!

Hugs.

ME :)

Alex said...

Just adorable ! I am a new follower :)
HUGS !
Alex
http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Very cute! you are definitely ahead of the game!