Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best Friends!

I made a cute card for another color challenge on the MB. The challenge was to use any of these colors: pink, yellow, brown, black, and silver!!! Now I will say if you don't have a sense of humor you might want to skip by this card. One of the girls that inspired this card is a great papercrafter who's biggest love is paper! The yellow shirt she has on is a play on words and I hope you all will understand. Like I said...if easily offended just skip by! The other girl loves a good celebrity train wreck and well Charlie S. has provided a lot of jokes lately. So the pink shirt she has on reflects that! I hope some of you will get a good chuckle! Here it is!

Close up of the girls

Not sure if it shows up that well but the yellow shirt says "Paper Ho" and the pink shirt says "Duh! Winning" It's a case of looks great in person and not so great in pictures! I'll be the first to admit I'm a papercrafter...Not a photographer! Hope you enjoy the card! Let me know what you think!!!

~Kimi

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sarah said...

LMBO Paper Ho! That is so funny and DUH Winning. LOL That is a cute card I love this cartridge. Great job

Gloria said...

Way too funny!!! Can you tell me which cartridge you used?

Lovebug Creations said...

Thanks ladies! OmaGloria - Almost everything was from the Best Friends Imagine Cart!! Love that cart! :)

Deanne Gutierrez said...

I Have a shirt that says "Paper Ho" on it - lol!!!!

Deanne G
dgutierez1@msn.com

Gloria said...

Thanks for the reply. Shuckys I don't have an Imagine but maybe one day.

Pamela Lash said...

Too funny and I love the dolls!

Tanya said...

OMG LOVE it!!! It is sooo me and you!!!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya

Amy said...

Soooo freaking cute! I wanted the Paper Ho T-shirt for myself! Dang... now I gotta buy a yudu... will I ever stop??!!! hahahaha Thanks for sharing! Awesome!

Amy :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable!