Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tanya's Pretty Patriotic ♥

Hello, This is Tanya from Crafting On CaffeineFirst things first I'm in a contest with the rest of the creative team and here is the BIG NEWS!  You can get all your LoveBug Rumple Ribbon, Mama's Mesh and anything else in the store this week for 50% off except the Mama Load, BUT YOU NEED TO USE MY SECRET CODE TANH50.  So don't delay head over to the store right now! http://www.lovebugcreations.net   and help me win this contest please, now on to our regular posting. 

Today is my day and I'm here to bring a simple card with a big Thank you to any Service Man!

I love Mama's Mesh, here I used White and weaved in some Betsy Ross Blue Rumple Ribbon from the Old Glory Collection.  Then I took more Betsy Ross Blue Blue and Simply Red and made 2 bows.

For more details check out my blog

Thanks for stoping by and Taking a Look! And be sure to play along with us at the Lovebug Lounge on Facebook Monthly challenges!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Really beautiful card and clever idea on how to intertwine the products!!