Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stephanie's Sweet Thanks & Katie's Good-bye ♥

Hey Lovebug friends! Stephanie here on this fabulous Wednesday.
I want to share with you some more "thank you" notes that I recently made.  
I am the worst at getting them out to people! These are for friends & they are just a few weeks late!!
For the first card, I used the beautiful Rosebud rumple ribbon from the "Spring Rainbow" collection. On my second card, I used a sheer ribbon in Crushed  from the "Loves Me...Love Me Knot" collection! I made a flower with the ribbon & adorned it with a Beautiful Bloom in the center.
You can read more about these cards on my blog .
Thanks for letting me share with you all today!    
It is with a very heavy heart I make my final post for Love Bug Creations.  I have so appreciated being a part of this creative team.  I have learned so much from each and every fellow member.  Kim and Pam run this company like true professionals - and that is a lovely gift in the craft world.  I am so grateful for all they have done to promote me and my brand.
I wish I had the time to give them and their amazing product the attention it deserves but I am not going to pursue another term.  I will miss you all!!!
OK - enough sniffling... on to the post...  I am giving you a twofer this week.  Same great stamp from  Paper Trey Ink, but one card with Simply Black Rumple Ribbon and the other with Mama's Mesh.  I really like how the mesh repeats that 'giraffe feel'


 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Wow - I adore the thank yous - such a lovely idea, Stephanie; Katie - you picked the perfect animal - Kim loves giraffes!!

dawnmercedes said...

great job ladies!! I never have enough thank you notes! And, I love the orangy/yellows going on in the giraf cards!!