Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday Awesome-ness with Kathy, Stephanie, Katie & Christine ♥


Happy Wednesday Lovebug Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing with you a card that features the new "Kisses" Rumple Ribbon.
 
 
Stop by my blog for all the details.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hey y'all! Stephanie here.
It's another snowy Wednesday around my neck of the woods. We are all starting to feel cabin fever set in and are craving Spring!!
Today I want to share this cute hair clip I made for my daughter. To me it feels fresh & spring-like.
  I used the newest sheer ribbon, "Crushed" from the Loves Me...Loves Me Knot collection. I topped the ribbon flower off with a new Beautiful Bloom! Love these fabulous flowers! They are so fun to add to a project. You can read more about this hair clip over at my blog.
Have a great Hump day!!

A sale on #10 red envelopes means a new size card.  And my go to product is always Rumple Ribbon!!  This time in 'On the Edge'
I love how this turned out and that 'menu' style will be great to add little notes to someone special once in a while.  Hop over to the blog for details or the video link.

Hi, it's Christine, sneaking in a project that I created using one of the beautiful new colors of Rumple Ribbon that were released last weekend during the Valentine Loves Me, Loves Me Knot Blog Hop.


Come over to the Scarlet Calliope Blog to see what I made and find out what color I used!

xo,
Christine




Photobucket

No comments: