Monday, January 27, 2014

Mama's Mesh Monday W/ Dorcas, Dawn Rene & Stacey ♥

Happy Monday all!!!
How's the weather where you are???
It's downright horrible here!
Thanks to everyone who hopped with us over the weekend!
Did you see the new release items???
If not you can see them all in the store by clicking here!!!
Hi everyone!

Orange seems to be the color I'm loving lately.  I created this cute card and thought I'd share it for Mama's Mesh Monday.  I used the Mama's Mesh from the Halloween set.  It blends perfectly with the Chevron paper, doesn't it?

Please stop by my blog for more details.

Dawn Rene here with you to share an easy DIY home decor project - a ribbon wrapped candle. I wrapped Lovebug Creations' Mama's Mesh around a white candle. Then I tied Lovebug Creations' Sheer Ribbon in a bow on top of the mesh. Simple and elegant!
Ribbon Wrapped Candle - Designs By Dawn Rene


Stacey
Hi there!
here to show you another project that uses that fun Mama's Mesh!

Since it is still so cold almost everywhere, I decided to make this cute little card.



For my bow, I used some Mama's Mesh from the Merry Mesh Collection.

I love how versatile Mama's Mesh is!

You can use it for a accent or make it your focal point, the sky is the limit!

You can read more about my card on my blog,


I hope you have a wonderful crafty day!
Photobucket

No comments: