Monday, January 13, 2014

Dawn Rene + Dorcas = A Fab Mama's Mesh Monday ♥

Happy Monday!!!
We've got 2 fabulous designers on the blog today
showcasing ways to use
"Mama's Mesh"
to add a little something to your cards!!!

Happy Monday! Dawn Rene here today to share two Valentine's Day cards I made for Lovebug Creations with their Mama's Mesh.

For the smaller card - I cut a heart shape out of the center of the card and put a layer of mesh behind the open window. I also added a Simply White Rumpled Ribbon bow.  On the second card, I added a layer of Mama's Mesh underneath the decorative strip across the top of the card. 
Valentines Card - Designs By Dawn Rene UR
Supplies
Ribbon: Lovebug Creations' - Mama's Mesh, Simply White Rumpled Ribbon
Stamps: CTMH
Paper: Echo Park - Love Story, CTMH Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Buttons


Good morning, crafty friends!

It's time for another Mama's Mesh Monday project.  I wanted to make a cute card for a little one and came up with this simple little number.  I used Mama's Mesh from the Christmas line in Green.  Please be sure to visit my Blog for a list of supplies.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Great job ladies!!! I always get stuck when it comes to mesh!!

Pamela Lash said...

Oh how darling - each has so much wow!! Great use of Mama's Mesh!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous projects ladies!!