Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Click Your Heels Tag - The New Greeting Card

Good Morning, Crafties.  
It's Mama LoveBug here to share my new favorite crafting project - 
The Tag, the New Greeting Card.  
I coined this phrase as it's so true - tags can give you a whole new way to express your creativity, use all types of items from ribbon to stamped images to just about anything - the sky's the limit on your imagination.



LoveBug Creations' new I Love Grunge Rumple Ribbon really took my imagination to a bit of "steampunk" with the focal image of the shoe (colored with watercolor pencils), a stamp I just bought, and the saying, Click your heels, was just perfect.  I covered a kraft tag with patterned paper, made a fake bow using the We R Memory Envelope Punch Board and then made a real bow from the new grunge.  For added items I used a doily die, some colorful feathers print and cut with my Cameo, and a bit of chipboard border at the bottom.  More grunge at the top finished this baby off and there you have it.
On the second picture I added one of the LBC Beautiful Blooms for even more texture and interest!

You can make a little envelope to adhere to the back and inside that you can tuck in a message for the recipient.  How cool is that!!





So click your heels three times and let your imagination soar!!
Remember no matter how you bundle your blooms, rumple your ribbon, and piece your paper, have fun with it................cybertags...........Mama LoveBug

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a great tag! I agree, they are the perfect greeting card!

Lovebug Creations said...

Love these Mom!!! So pretty and that boot...LOVE! Great job!!!

XOXO
Kim

Katie said...

What a great tag! Such good texture and so much to look at!