Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Gingy Halloween Trio Table Decor - Mama LoveBug Style

Happy Halloween, Crafties!

It's finally the official day to celebrate Halloween so I'm doing it with my favorite gingy Cameo-cut set by Stinkin Cute.........here are my cuties to share a goblin treat or a spooky sweet with you!  They're all dolled up with Stickles, gel pen accents, and of course, LBC Halloween Grunge Rumple Ribbon. HERE

They're on their way to a table display - I truly can't say which one I like the best - spoiled for choice!





Remember no matter how you rumple your ribbon and piece your paper, have fun with it.........cyberhugs.......and Happy Halloween..........Mama LoveBug

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Love the gingies!! They are so precious & the ribbon looks great on them. They wear it well!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are too cute!!

dawnmercedes said...

Pretty...and tasty! lol