Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Fun With Kathy, Stephanie & Katie!!!! ♥

YAY FOR FRIDAY!!!!
I suggest you find a comfy spot
as our 3 CT Members -
Kathy, Stephanie and Katie
have some amazing projects to share with you all!!
 
Happy Friday Crafty Friends!
 
Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and I'd like to share with you my card that I made for Day 1 of the Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween.
 

I used a little "Simply Black" Rumple Ribbon and tied a pretty bow to accent my sentiment.  I love how even just a little bit of Rumple Ribbon can add so much!
 
 
Stop by my blog for more pics and details.
 
Hi everyone! Welcome to another Friday at Lovebug Creations! It's Stephanie here to share with you my weekly project.
While I was on a card-making roll there for awhile, I got a bit burned out. I wanted to try something new this week. I altered a paper bucket that my kids brought home from a local arcade. (It was used to hold their tickets.)
 My kids have a knack for "collecting" all kinds of small junk! I thought his would be the perfect catchall for just that!
I used the light brown rumple ribbon from the Beary Brown On the Edge collection.
You can see more about this project on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share with you today!
Have a great weekend! 
 
Those boy cards are so hard, aren't they??  I little of Mama's Mesh, manly stripes, a touch of burlap and a 'stache helped to make sure that special guy in my life is getting a card just for him.
I would love it you had the time to stop by my blog.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Great job ladies - I'm several days late in commenting due to trip, but it was wonderful to see the unique and sweet projects you 3 put together!!