Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dawn Rene & Stacey Are Sure To Inspire You!!! ♥

What. Day. Is. It???
HUMP DAY!!!!
Hehehe
I can't get enough of that Camel!!!
Enough of my silliness!!
You came to check out Dawn Rene & Stacey's
totally amazing projects for today...
and you won't be disappointed!!!
So pull up your chair and browse the creativity!!!
Dawn Rene here today to share an earring display I made for my craft booth. It was a picture frame - I removed the back and the glass, painted it, and attached a board to the back so it can stand up right. I used Simply White ribbon for the bars to hang the earrings. I also used the simply white ribbon along with Purple-dise ribbon to make a little flower to decorate the display.
 
DDR Jewelry Display
DDR Jewelry Display Top
SUPPLIES
Wooden Frame, White Spray Paint, Button, Staples, Tulle
 
Hi crafty friends!
here to show you my project for this week.

I decided to make another Halloween goodie bag.
 I love making Halloween stuff and my hubby loves candy so it's a win win in this house :)


I used some of that gorgeous, yet versatile, 
to tie my bag closed. 

Don't forget about the monthly challenge going on over at the

You can read more about my project on my blog

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket

No comments: