Monday, October 21, 2013

Mama's Mesh Monday W/ Connie and Dawn Mercedes!!! ♥

It's Monday (yes...again!)
And what does that mean for you???
Some awesome inspiration here on the
Lovebug Creations Blog!!!
 
 
 
It's my day to shine here at LoveBug Creations and I had so much fun
experimenting with my I-top Brad Maker and  Autumn Spice Mama's Mesh.

I "whipped" up this cute little card.
 
 
Love the texture the Autumn Spice Mama's Mesh brings to this flower!!
 
 
 
 Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this card and other projects featuring LBC projects. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at Connie Can Crop.
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!!

Dawn Mercedes


Use Simply Whtie Mama's Mesh...and make a mummy!
Just be sure to tug on the edges to make them raggedy.

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such adorable cards - I like "I 'whipped' up this card" - hee hee

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute projects!!