Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dawn Mercedes' Fab Card/Tip & Dorcas' Pretty Tags!! ♥

Happy May Day, Crafters!
I hope today you are able to create something with flowers today!


This month, Lovebug Creations is pairing up with The Robin's Nest.
You'll love these sparkly paper's from the Sorbet Line.
Here I used Phyllis Rumple Ribbon. The variegated oranges looks great with the patches and streaks of the colored papers!

Here's a tip for today:
Keep your layers flat and smooth by edging your paper in black ink. I also like embossing it with clear powder. The result is a faux mat...and less layers on your card!
Try it! You'll like it!!
 
AND NOW FOR DORCAS' PROJECT
 
Hi friends. First..can you believe it's MAY?????

Dorcas here from Crafty Card Angel to bring you this week's project. I have been dying to make Tags. Why? Well, because everyone else does such a great job and I wanted to give it a try. I used Sunset rumple ribbon on these. They are for my sis and my best friend. Today is our end-of-tax-season brunch. Please visit my blog for more photos.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Dawn Mercedes - what a beautiful card and thanks for the tip - that sorbet line from The Robin's Nest is beautiful!
Dorcas - gorgeous tags and love the color choices!
Bravo ladies!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations - as always :-)