Monday, May 20, 2013

Dawn Rene's Fabulous Flower Cards ♥

Dawn Rene here to share with you two cards that I made with Lovebug Creations rumpled ribbon and two products from Robin's Nest.

I used the same stamp and layout for both cards - but I used different techniques on each one. Stop by my blog for more details!


Happy Monday....

Supplies
* Paper: Robin's Nest (Sorbet Glitter Collection - Shocking Pink)
* Ribbon: Lovebug Creations (Princess Danika - Royal Shimmer Collection)

Card - Flowers Pink DDR
Supplies
* Ribbon: Lovebug Creations (Betsy Ross Blue - Old Glory Collection)
* Tear Drops: Robin's Nest

Card - Flowers Blue DDR EDIT
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Both cards are keepers - stunning colors!!

dawnmercedes said...

I love how you distressed/colored the text paper! Wow!