Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treats

Hi everyone! Kimi here...I signed up to make treats for my son and daughter's preschool classes. 28 in total plus I made 2 different treat boxes for the teachers! They put up with my monsters everyday so I only figured it was right ;) I would love to be able to say that the idea behind these adorable treats was my own but sadly no..I'm not that creative! ;) I had first seen these cuties on my friend Tanya's blog and she had originally seen them here on Sarah's Blog! Mine are a little different then the original...I added the kiddos names and my girl monsters aren't near as cute...because I finished at 3 am and was too tired to do anything else with them...LOL...but I still think they turned out awesome! My kids loved them and really that's all that matters! :)

Not spooky but def. Halloween-y!

Next up are the 2 treats I made for the teachers. They are the same basic box but decorated a little differently. The tutorial for these can be found here on Sarah's blog again! :) Enjoy!



Hope you all have a spook-tacular Halloween! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanya said...

OMGsh Kimi they are ADORABLE!!! You did a FAB job!! I love the teacher gift!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Pam Lash said...

Love the treat bags, Kim, and know the kids and teachers adore them too! Great job!

Brenda said...

awwww love these sooo cute!!
hugs
Brenda