Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama Lovebug!!!

Good morning everyone!! Today is a very special day! It's Mama Lovebug's birthday!!! And her rotten daughter neglected to get her card finished....bad Kimi. In my defense I did work on it as well as a gift...but time ran out! Alas I still wanted her to know that I love her and wish her the best "39th" birthday ever!! ;) I'll be posting pics as soon as everything is done! :) Please leave Mama some birthday love here and check back later to see what I've created!!! :)

Photobucket
 

4 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

It's the thought that counts, silly! Thank you for the well wishes! Love ya!

Kim Ricketts said...

LOL Kimi you sound exactly like me.... although I passed my mom. She claims she is still 29 :) Happy Birthday Pam!!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY Mama Lovebug! Hope you have the bes, craftiest birthday ever :)

Tanya said...

Happy "late" birthday mom!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

Hugs,
Tanya