Thursday, March 27, 2014

Connie's Camo Wine Glass ♥

Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!
 
 
My friend Angie just turned 40 and she celebrated by having an all girl wine and appetizer party. I couldn't think of a better gift than a custom wine glass just for Angie in her favorite colors. She can always cherish this glass decorated beautifully with some retired Camo Fun Footz and White Simply Sheer Ribbon.
Happy 40th Birthday Angie!
Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a great idea, Connie!

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful idea and I'm sure your friend will love this!

dawnmercedes said...

Ooh, I loved turning 40 last summer! I will enjoy 41 this next summer...it's all in your attitude!! Happy bday to your friend!