Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stephanie & Katie's Wonderful Wednesday Take-over ♥

Happy Wednesday Lovebug friends!
I am here to share my latest project and today I am showcasing Mama's Mesh! I love the feel & texture of the mesh and think it is so fun to add to any project. Here is the tag I created:
  Ty went to a friend's birthday party on Saturday, and since last week was super busy, I didn't have time to make a birthday card. So minutes before he left for the party, I created this cute little tag! I love the dimension that the mesh adds. I even tied some on the top of the tag along with twine. I used the green from the Hallo-Mesh collection. You can read more on my blog.
Have a great day y'all!
Stephanie
Katie
This week I have a few altered salt shakers to share with you.  I used some rumple ribbon and mama's mesh.  These were so much fun - please visit the blog for details.

 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I love salt shakers like this..and embellished...oooohlala! what a neat idea!

Pamela Lash said...

Adore your card and salt shakers - ladies you rock!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love both of these. Absolutely wonderful job!!