Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stephanie & Katie's Sweet Take-Over ♥

Hey Lovebug friends!
I hope you all are staying warm where you are. It has gotten cold & snowed again here. I am more than ready for Spring! And I think my first card reflects just  that.
Today is my favorite aunt's birthday so I made her this:
I used Simply Blue from the Star Spangled collection and added a gemstone from my stash in the center.

Tomorrow my husband & I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary! So I couldn't let the day pass without making a card for him also:
   Here I used the On the Edge ribbon in Caddy Blue. I chose the tan rumple ribbon with the edges in blue. Love this collection!
You can read more about both if these cards on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share with you! Make it a great day!!
The happiest days are when babies are born!!  This pretty card is for my coworker and his wife's pending little bundle.  Simply White Rumple Ribbon was just the touch this card needed to keep it soft.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Deeeeeeelightful projects - love the cards you gals designed!!