Friday, August 9, 2013

Tag - You're It Says Stephanie With Queen Taylor


Hello buggy friends!!
Today I have a sweet yet simple tag to share with you all.
I don't know if you all know, but Wednesday was Kimi's oldest daughter, Taylor's birthday. Happy 11th birthday Taylor!!
In her honor, I used the "Queen Taylor" rumple ribbon on my tag.

Unfortunately, this was a specialty collection that is no longer available. But be sure to check out all the other fabulous ribbon colors & prints in the store .
You can read more about my tag on my blog.
Have a wonderful Friday y'all!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

What a beautiful tag and Taylor would love this - sooooooo girlie!!..........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

dawnmercedes said...

Queen Taylor is such a great color of pink!

Unknown said...

Great idea to use the ribbon along the bottom as a border!