Friday, June 28, 2013

Stephanie and Martha wow us!!! ♥

Hey buggy friends! Stephanie here again today to share my latest LBC creation.
 Today I made a card to give to a scrappy friend of mine who just revealed that she is expecting her first child!!
I used Simply White & Green Goddess here. I think they look fabulous together! Stop by my blog to see more on this card.
Have a wonderful Friday y'all!!
 
 
And Now for Martha's Project!!!
 
Happy Friday ;)
today I have a vintage inspired card using lace, flowers and of course the best rumple ribbon out there ;)

 
I used Unity stamp and sentiment and embellishments from my personal stash

Hope you liked my card and are inspired to craft this weekend ;)

Martha
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Both cards are outstanding! I love how your designers have such interesting styles!!