Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cowabunga - Mama LoveBug's Home Is Where The Herd Is


Good Day, Crafties………Mama LoveBug here asking the question – do you use digi stamps?  Do you know there are megatons of freebies online that may be a catalyst for some mojo-crafting?

I found a quilted cow freebie digi at Beccy’s Place http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2010/08/quilted-cow.html
that really moooved me to try a double-sided stand up card.  Thank you, Becky!! The quilting was such a cute idea so I got out my colored pencils after I printed off the digi (2x – one in horizontal reverse) and proceeded to color up a storm.  I used my Star Dust gel pen and Stickles for some highlighting, fussy cut the two images and then placed them on some substantial Kraft cardstock and fussy cut yet another layer for each side……….hey, that’s a lot of fussy cutting………I love my scissors!!

After all this is done, I used double-sided tape to adhere the tops of the cows so the bovine will stand up on her own……….cowabunga……….she had to have a LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon Bow (On the Edge) sold HERE……….

and finally a computer-generated sentiment –
Home Is Where The Herd Is........... here is my udderly charming Miss Cowrumple……….




Remember, no matter how you piece your paper and rumple your ribbon, have fun with it……….cyberhugs …………Mama LoveBug

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the Rumple ribbon. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “On The Farm” Linky Party.
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Paper Craft Island said...

Moooooove over, butter ;) Hehehe... What an adorable cow if I do say so myself!!! ♥

xoxo
Kim

PS... Awesome fussy cutting even if you don't have your favorite scissors :)

Stephanie Eaken said...

This card is "udderly" delicious!!!