Monday, December 17, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering - Kissy Bears

Good Crafting to You.  Today I'm sharing a darling pattern from Paper Piecings by Nikki - it the Kissy Bears and oh they are cute!  PPbN is so unique and creative - a crafter can get lost in all the patterns at Nikki's online store. This pattern is called Christmas Mistletoe Bears Cutting File



I used Stampin Up cardstock (Gumball Green) and Kraft paper to make the mats and Whisper White SU for the stamping part plus a SU stamp collection of Christmas ornaments for the triple-stamp card. The PPbN pattern was fussy cut - that's the boy bear, the girl bear, and the mistletoe.  I gel-penned the images for highlight and sparkle plus I added a bit of Stickling here and there.

Finally I added a bow made with the LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon, which you can find at our online store, open 24-7 for Christmas Present Rumple Ribbon at our LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon Store

Hope you liked my card and have been inspired to try one of your own.
Remember, no matter how you piece your paper and rumple your ribbon, have fun with it..........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug.

Photobucket

No comments: