Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Contest & Sketch Challenge Entry~PPbN

HI everyone!! Just wanted to do a quick post (which I should have done yesterday shame on me!) of the PPbN Sketch Challenge. These are done weekly and run from Wed-Wed. If you enter you have a shot at winning free patterns of your choosing! :)

                                                                 Here was the Sketch:




 
 
And here is my take on it:

I used the "Decorating Christmas Bears" file, Some paper from last years Christmas Stash (Pretty sure its all DCWV but don't quote me!) I did some stamping along the bottom of the brown piece (again...can't remember the stamps used...I really need to do these posts BEFORE I put everything away!) And then I added my favorite Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon (The Christmas Past Collection) as the bows on the "date" presents!!!

If you didn't know LBC is having a Twitter Contest and you could win your favorite LBC Rumple Ribbon!!! All you have to do is follow us (LvbugCreations) tweet us @LvbugCreations with your favorite Collection of Rumple Ribbon using #newlvbug and once we reach 100 followers we will pick a random winner!! To view all the different collections go here ~ http://www.lovebugcreations.net

Spread the word and if any of your friends tweet us with who sent them that will earn you more entries...How SIMPLE!!!!

Hope you enjoyed my sketch challenge
Until next time...
Bug Hugs,
Kimi ♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Love your LO - it is truly a treasure! xoxox.....Mom