Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all~ PPbN DT Offering

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you a card I made for fall! I know its still summer and this may seem a bit early but when Paper Piecings by Nikki released her "Beary Scary Halloween Set" I couldn't wait to use it! So I took the pumpkin bear and instead of making him a jack-o-lantern I left him plain! I used some paper from a pack I've had since last year and I can't remember the name at the moment..LOL...I cut the leaves using a McGill punch and then ran them through my crimper! I computer generated the sentiment and used the same color papers as the leaves to put that together. Next I added a basket that I received last year from a Cricut Cut Swap I was in. I know its from a cart but to be honest I couldn't tell you which one! LOL...I'm just full of information today, huh? Well here's my card...
 
Hope you enjoy my little fall card!!! Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
~Kimi

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Darling card and the crimped leaves in various colors really add dimension to the basket.......xoxo ......Mom

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the crinkled leaves! Great job as always my sweet friend!