Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gimmie S'more!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!!! I wanted to share with you all a double layout I made using the "Camping Crazy" set from Paper Piecings by Nikki paired with some fabulous DCWV papers! I used "The Ulitimate" Stack, "Blossoms & Butterflies" Stack, "Textures & Finishes" Stack as well as a few of their glitter papers! I wanted to show you that you can make Nikki's Patterns with different papers without using a cameo! I do NOT have one so I had to hand cut everything...Trace the patterns on DCWV paper....and then cut it all out again! Time consuming yes...But it can be done and I think the effect is well worth it! So without further ado here is my layout!!!





Hope you enjoy this LO and maybe it will inspire you to create something fun & cute as well! And if fun and cute is what you are looking for make sure to check out PPbN's patterns!!!
Until next time...

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Photobucket

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a fabulous layout. I actually got a few pictures developed today so I could make a couple layouts. Wish me luck!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Love this, Kim.......and I've seen it up close and personal and the pic doesn't do it justice - a wonderful treasure!! MOM

Kim Ricketts said...

This is too cute!!! I love these little bears!

~Kim :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is such a cute LO - love those bears. TFS