Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gimmie S'more!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!!! I wanted to share with you all a double layout I made using the "Camping Crazy" set from Paper Piecings by Nikki paired with some fabulous DCWV papers! I used "The Ulitimate" Stack, "Blossoms & Butterflies" Stack, "Textures & Finishes" Stack as well as a few of their glitter papers! I wanted to show you that you can make Nikki's Patterns with different papers without using a cameo! I do NOT have one so I had to hand cut everything...Trace the patterns on DCWV paper....and then cut it all out again! Time consuming yes...But it can be done and I think the effect is well worth it! So without further ado here is my layout!!!





Hope you enjoy this LO and maybe it will inspire you to create something fun & cute as well! And if fun and cute is what you are looking for make sure to check out PPbN's patterns!!!
Until next time...

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Photobucket

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a fabulous layout. I actually got a few pictures developed today so I could make a couple layouts. Wish me luck!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pamela Lash said...

Love this, Kim.......and I've seen it up close and personal and the pic doesn't do it justice - a wonderful treasure!! MOM

Kim Ricketts said...

This is too cute!!! I love these little bears!

~Kim :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is such a cute LO - love those bears. TFS