Friday, June 29, 2012

Surprise to You Nikki of PPbN - Happy Birthday!!



Today LoveBug Creations (Kimi and Pam) is celebrating the birthday of our Paper Piecings by Nikki fearless leader, owner, and designer of PPbN.  We're a mother-daughter blog and we're both on the PPbN DT; we're also the last stop of the hop, but if you just stumbled on us, there's a line-up below to check out our uber-talented DT sisters' spots.

Each of the participating DT gals has created a special card for Nikki including a birthday message on the backside of the card. The cards have all been placed in a book and will be sent to Nikki as a memento of her first Design Team - it's a labor of love, Nikki!!

Please take the time to stop in and visit each of our DT sisters’ blogs and make sure you leave some comments for the DT. We all depend on those comments to help us improve our work.

Here is the full blog spot listing:


This is our project (using Sweet Treat PPbN pattern collection) and some pics of the gold-embossed embellies:






Finally, here's a peek at our message to the birthday girl.




Thank you for helping to celebrate the birthday of a wonderful designer, but more importantly, our friend!
Happy Birthday Nikki!

Remember no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it……….cyberhugs from LoveBug Creations.



Photobucket

11 comments:

Patti Ross said...

WOW. You ladies - as always - inspire me. The bling and the 'happiness' - your projects always make me smile. Great Job!!

Patti
DT Sister

Linda Therrien said...

love all the glitter - so cute. I like how you mixed the colors on th icecream cone - looks so yummy. Great job!

Linda
DT sister

Nikki said...

Pam and Kimi <3 I absolutely LOVE your card! I too, LOVE the glitter! I'm such a sparkly crafter too and I agree with Patti about how your projects always make me smile <3 Thank you so much for participating in this surprise birthday hop for me <3 I can't tell you how much this means to me today <3 I love you both so much and I'm so honored to have you both on my team and even more proud to call you my dear friends <3 <3 <3

Scraping with Rosco said...

Love the cards Patti and Kimi!! Thanks for helping!

Shelly Lynn said...

awe... what a sweet card Pamela! Great job! TFS! :)

Shelly

Tiggerscraps said...

I love your card, what a great idea to use the year in the birthday instead of the age. That ice cream is super cute

Deanna Green said...

Very very Cute! What a great way to show the love!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!... such wonderful words :))

Liz said...

love that glitter embossing, beautiful card

http;//tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cute card...for a great person. Thanks for sharing Kim and Pam

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

web design ventura said...

What a fun card for a birthday bash! Thanks for sharing this cute card. Keep posting please.