Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Offering- The Liberty Bear Bookmark


Happy Leap Year Day!  For craftiness today I’ve chosen a paper pattern from Paper Piecings by Nikki called I Love NY, which can be found at the online store at http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/ and created a bookmark with the darling Liberty Bear image and the sentiment, which also comes with this set – I Heart NY. 

I have a genealogy friend who loves to read and lives in the Big Apple so this works for her; I can image someone, who is sitting in an airport wherever and reading a book, would enjoy the memory of NY and the immigrants who passed through such places as Ellis Island on their way to a better life for their families. 



Remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it!

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by……..cyberhugs from Mama LoveBug!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Mama Lovebug! I totally love the idea of the bear and the colors you combined!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Mama Lovebug! I totally love the idea of the bear and the colors you combined!