Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Barnyard Bash Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to the Barnyard Bash Blog Hop Day #2
 here's the button!!

Old Mac Donald had a farm E..I..E..I..O
With lots of barnyard critters and tons of fabulous inspiration!
We are so glad you came back for our 2nd day of the Barnyard Bash.
Connie Can Crop is playing Old Mac Donald for this hop and is the first stop on this super fun Blog hop so if you missed out on yesterday please start at Connie's blog for the day #1 projects. 

This is a two day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have two awesome sponsors and giveaways for this hop!
http://stores.ebay.com/Connies-Crafty-Cart
Connie Wallenbrock
You could win an awesome package of  Prima Goodies from Connie's Crafty Cart. 

AND

is giving away a $10 gift certificate to CTMH

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



 Grab your pitchforks and your overalls because this hoe down is about to begin!!

Mama LoveBug here to share a barnyard treat with you - it's all about having fun with paper dolls, the Julie Nutting variety with her cowgirl, which I used as the focal image for my tag greeting card in a handmade box.



I used the following for my project:
*LoveBug Creations Mama's Mesh and Rumple Ribbon
*Julie Nutting Stamp - stamped image several times and paper-pieced parts after fussy cutting
*Red and variegated card stock plus some chicken paper from my paper stash
*My Creative Time flower die
*Several barnyard stickers




And here's one more for E-I-E-I-O






Up next is DARLENE




Here is our complete line up for day #2 in case you get lost along the way:



Photobucket

14 comments:

Connie Can Crop said...

Darling! Love the cowgirl by Julie Nutting! And that piggy's bootie is so fun!!! Thanks for being in this hop with me! Scrappy hugs, Connie

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your tags are awesome! I love the little heart on the pig's butt!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

adorable cards! I love the bright colors of the first but as soon as I saw the second, I fell in love...so beautiful!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Creative!!!

Julie said...

This is amazing! I love the colors and that heart on the pigs butt is too cute :)

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick
www.simplysilhouette.com

Unknown said...

cute!

ValE said...

Cute! I love the color gradient you created!!

Unknown said...

Love your collage cards!! The heart tattoo on the pig's butt is the bomb!!

tsmayol said...

Super cute cards. Love the colors.

marg0006 said...

What great idea for card and all the cool blends of color.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Salnclts said...

I love the cowgirl stamp and the paper pieces!

Beth said...

Such creative tags. I like the variety of paper piecing & all the colors. Cute heart on the pigs fanny!


~Beth
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

soo cute love it

Stephanie Eaken said...

These projects are so adorable!! Love the JN stamps & that lil' piggie is too cute!!! Great job!