Monday, September 1, 2014

Let's Find A Cure - Pink's Not My Color With Mama LoveBug

Breast Cancer Awareness is a very important issue and one close to my heart as I have several friends who are dealing with this.  Bugaboo Digi Stamp (Ruby) has a fresh take on the cause with both a delightful focal point and sentiment.

Mama LoveBug here today, welcoming in the month of September with several awareness triple-embossed  cards to share.  



Both of my cards have the same elements aside from different embossing folders used and different inks - the top is Ranger Distressed Ink and the bottom is Stampin Up Blushing Bride.

I also used 
*Mama LoveBug's private reserve rumple ribbon
*Jaded Blossom Awareness Die
*Stampin Up cardstock and whisper white paper for triple mats
*Gel pen for accenting after using colored pencils for coloring Ruby

Remember no matter how you bunch your blooms, rumple your ribbon, and piece your paper, have fun with it................Cyber Cancer Awareness.........Mama LoveBug
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Ooh, I love these cards! And the sentiment is fabulous!!